Wow Frankie..... Just read some of your blog! You are officially my new Carrie Bradshaw!!!
I wish I was a Carrie Bradshaw - purely for the wardrobe - which is something me and Mum brought up today.. So I thought I'd show you some items I fell in love with on our shopping trip and hopefully one day I will be purchasing!
1. Chanel model A40942 - 'the oyster' - dear lord these are going to be my new pair of sunglasses for this year.. you can only really see the pearl detailing when you tilt your head downwards slightly - subtle, beautiful, elegant - complete Chanel..
2. Romana Dress from Bella Sorella.. after I saw this picture of Lydia Bright wearing this number it's definitely on my wish list for 2013..
3. Restrain Hot Pants from All Saints - no idea why but I've recently had a mad crush on hot pants.. I think the model in my head is getting a bit too big for her boots and thinks she can suddenly pull them off - not quite yet but I can dream of tanned, toned legs and these little sparkly things for a summer holiday..
4. Ted Baker Popii Ombre Pleated Skirt.. I genuinely don't know why I was drawn to this.. I seriously dislike how they've styled it on the Ted Baker website but for some reason I think if a girl with great styling got her hands on this they could style it perfectly - any bloggers fancy a challenge??
5. Another piece from my favourite shop - the Polka Dot Shirt Dress from Ted Baker.. Loving the vintage style here and think its a perfect piece for the summer wardrobe whilst working in London.. Roof terrace drinks in the sunshine anyone?